Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Big Bad Wolf


Who's afraid of the Great Wolf Lodge, the Great Wolf Lodge, the Great Wolf Lodge? Well, I am because I am about the hairiest beast you've ever laid eyes on and in less than 24 hours, my family and I will be enjoying a brief stay at the renowned Great Wolf Lodge for some good old-fashioned water play. If only I could seek shelter under a red hood while I'm there. But alas, a far cry from Little Red, my limbs truly resemble those of the villainous wolf.

My appearance aside, I am really looking forward to this getaway. I booked it months ago and decided to SURPRISE the little darlings. They only know we are going away; they know not where. I am just such a FUN MOM I can't stand it.

So for now I bid you adieu with a short haiku, but will return with an account of our adventure.


Irene with hair so coarse and rough.
Like a wolf when in the buff.
Her butt makes splashes like a whale.
Not a pretty "fairy tail."

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does a wolf when in the buff
Care if he is not hot stuff?
Perhaps a more important tale
Will prove that good looks don’t prevail.

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Wolf? You need to accessorize to fit in there with a nice rose tattoo on your shoulder, an ankle bracelet, and toe rings.

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great time Magi!

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Surprised that the Chess Club Master had time for a minivacation.

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you choke on all that hair or drown while washing laundry in some creek?

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss u

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is anyone going to see Grind House or any of the other horror flicks out now??

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

COME BACK!

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An APB has been issued for Irene. She's a caucasian female in her late 30's with lots of body hair and small breasts. Although that description fits many, we are hoping to solve this case quickly.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home