Sunday, January 07, 2007

Cool Your Jets, Mean Girls!

Girls, girls... While Irene does enjoy a good cat fight, I really must put an end to the ugliness. Ginger, I don't know what's gotten into you. (Where have you been hiding until now?) But you are entitled to your say. And you who criticize Ginger, you sound as if you know so much about her... REVEAL! REVEAL! I would love to uncover Ginger's true identity. I find her most entertaining.

So people, how's the New Year going? Over here at the rambler we are having a good one. Guess what? My kids love video games. DS, XBOX. It's all we do! I bought a box of Krispy Kreme donuts today and rented an XBOX game from Blockbuster. I have not heard a peep for almost 10 hours. I am actually only joking, although I did buy donuts... The game that we really love (me especially) is BLINK! Have you played? It is a game of quickness, and boy, is it ever fun. I am champion of the house, and like Boggle, I feel I possess a special gift for this game.

On the nightstand... A new vibrator. Just kidding. "The Life of Pi," highly recommended by a good friend. While I found it slow at the start, this has turned into a wonderful read. I highly recommend, though you have probably read it because I understand it was popular years ago. (This is what happens when you rely on the public library for your literature.)

Went ice skating yesterday and am suffering sore muscles as a result. The eldest was attending a birthday party at the rink, so I thought it would be fun to take the middle child skating at the same time. I supported his little body 100% for about 50 laborious laps. Talk about a workout for the core. My goodness. The heating pad is currently draped around my shoulders.

Well, friends, I bid you adieu and wish you a fine week. I will be ultra busy, so don't expect a blog out of me until the King's bday.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you stay-at-home moms call it "Pi" these days? Back in my day we called it a marital aid, a dildo, or just the good old "electric toothbrush". I used to keep it on my bedside table too.

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

His birthday has come and gone. Do you mean Elvis?

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elvis' birthday is today - I believe Irene is referring to MLK!

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be verrwy quiet. Iwene is hunting Wabbits!

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post Irene! You made me LMAO with the nightstand comment.

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shame on you Mush!

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this blog!!

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natalie, quit with the "anonymous" name. We all know that first comment is yours.

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natalie Merchent?

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anything signed "anonymous" is, usually, from Irene.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home