Thursday, November 02, 2006


This is basically what you look like when you receive a Thai massage. 90 minutes of being manipulated into some very startling shapes. It was with some hestitancy that I scheduled the massage. I had heard mixed reviews about it. My brother, who is a bit of a pansy, hated it...likened it to being in a torture chamber. My sister-in-law, who adores yoga, loved it. Irene's always up for an adventure, so I took the risk and have to say...thumbs up!

I have a busy day ahead, but I wanted to give my readers fair warning. The family canine is headed to Suburban Warrior's for a brief stay while we sojourn to the Outer Banks. During ths time, SW will undoubtedly post disparaging words about our lil' furry bitch. I wouldn't be leaving her there if I wasn't truly desperate because reading the slander is always very painful. So, please, readers, do not encourage her hate-filled words with comments. On second thought, maybe she'll be too busy picking up the poop to post at all!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ruv pletzers! Ilene rive one tuff rife...wiff massage & now Outel Banks. Me jearous!

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Butt seriously! Irene, my 8 y/o choc lab (Snickers) would love a playmate. Next time (and I hope Haley survives the Abu Gharib stay at SW's), please let us host Haley to a spa treatment.

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a photo of a pretzel or poor old Haley's intestines?

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it's the intestines, then Haley has Crohn's Disease.

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you back from the beach? Thanks for voting by absentee ballot. I won.

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Macaca!

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home