Friday, September 22, 2006

Stick It To Me!


Something light and humorous for your Friday. Let's banter about bumper stickers! At the present time, I have nary a bumper sticker or decal on my vehicle, but my first car, the super-fast, super-hot Isuzu I-Mark, proudly wore a few. When my last name was Garcia I had a GARCIYA LATER sticker for awhile. I had a "Tsongas for President" sticker on...briefly. And I'm fairly certain I displayed a vibrant South of the Border bumper sticker as well. I certainly enjoy reading bumper stickers when I'm on the road and here are a few that have elicited hearty chuckles:

I LOVE HUNTING...accidents

I LOVE ANIMALS...they're delicious

PIMPIN' AIN'T EASY

And my all-time favorite, hands-down...

HOW'S MY DRIVING?
CALL 1-800-EAT-SHIT.

Nothing's funnier. How about you? I'm sure you've spotted some knee-slappers out there. Please share, won't you? And, hey, have yourselves a terrific weekend.

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't drive and wear my reading glasses at the same time.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Don't forget: "My kid beat up your honor roll kid!"

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clinton Lied, No One Died

10:11 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

In '92, as I was riding in the car with my Democratic parents, my very naive mother spotted a good bumper sticker and read it aloud to us..."Lick Bush in '92". She didn't get it.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Poetry Echoes said...

It's a child. Not a choice.

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about bumper stickers, but vanity license plates have me puzzled most of the time.

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The GREATEST,
"If you can read this in English, thank an American soldier."

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Back in '86 there was a funny bumper sticker that read: "For a guaranteed good time call 536-32--".

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about this doozy?
TAMPONS ARE SATAN'S BLOODY FINGERS.

2:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's ridiculous. Another misogynistic mind at work to degrade women across the country.

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My labrador retriever is smarter than your honor student

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every vote counts - except in Florida

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Can't feed 'em? DON'T BREED 'EM."

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Kerbloggess! Choose life, your mother did.

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite said something about a Windsurfer, and it was on the back of a conversion van.

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd Rather Be Windsurfing.
-Sidney Pedrick

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How my Blogging? Cal 1-800-FUC-KOFF

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home