Thursday, January 11, 2007

Finally...some "me" time

I tell you, could life be any more stressful? I thought I wouldn't be blogging again until after the long weekend, but alas, I have been working like a DOG and have accomplished my main objective for the week: to complete the 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle before the cleaning people come on Friday. (Wouldn't want them to miss dusting the table top!) So talk about stress... Well, mission accomplished, and here I am. Now that the hard work is done, I'm going to take some time to be good to Irene and just relax...

But I tell you, it's hard to really kick back and relax when I wander over to Suburban Warrior, and find they're bashing me...as usual. Saggy boobs and what not. Well, let me tell you about a recent news item that caught my attention. My ears really perked up when I heard the fabulous news that silicone has now been approved for implants. (There had been a moratorium on the use of silicone and one wanting implants had to go w/saline, which apparently is a tad inferior.) This is just wonderful, so I'm so glad I wasn't hasty w/the surgery. Now Irene can have the best value for her money. I'm sure you will agree that this is wonderful news.

OK folks. As I've made clear, I'm a very busy woman. I will catch up with you cats later.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You meant to say, "Now Irene can have ....the bReast value."

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know you needed your ears fixed as well as your breasts?

1:13 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

How is silicone going to fix your ears??

4:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think of the Handyman. Put your money toward a full vaginal rejuvenation/vaginoplasty -- you have had three kids.

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or perhaps Irene should consider an addadictome?

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did Earl win anything last night? I was looking for Greg.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home